We use the SureSmile system to deliver a highly efficient and cost effective range of treatment options to our orthodontic patients in Perth and Narrogin. If you have always dreamed of having a beautiful smile with perfectly aligned teeth but you are reluctant to wear unsightly braces for months or even years, SureSmile offers the perfect solution. Utilizing state-of-the-art orthodontic imaging technology, treatment planning software and custom bent orthodontic wires, this advanced system is designed to provide patients with the fastest, most accurate teeth alignment treatment possible and has been proven to reduce overall treatment times by as much as 34%.
How SureSmile Ensures Faster, More Accurate Results
There are a number of very good reasons that many patients choose our SureSmile treatment option over the alternatives, the most important of which we have listed below to give you a better idea of the advantages this system has to offer.
- Orthodontic Wires Designed to Move Teeth Optimally – There is no way that any dental procedures or technologies can force your teeth to move to new positions any faster than they naturally move but by calculating the most efficient path for each tooth to take during the realignment process, SureSmile can achieve speedier results than is possible with conventional braces. The advanced software examines multiple 3D images taken by your orthodontist and, as mentioned above, not only calculates the ideal position for each tooth in your mouth but plans the most efficient path for each tooth to reach its ideal position. This means that it is possible for almost all patients to enjoy faster, more accurate results than ever before. The 3D automation that is a feature of the SureSmile software also makes it much easier for our orthodontists to evaluate a wide range of bracket placement options in a short space of time.
- Precisely Manufactured Braces – The information that is fed into the system by our team of specialists is analysed by the SureSmile software, which then produces detailed plans for your orthodontist to review. Once the most appropriate course of treatment has been selected, the specifications for your new braces are forwarded to SureSmile, where the orthodontic wires that make up your braces are robotically bent into the precise shape required by your chosen treatment plan. This ensures complete accuracy and avoids the possibility of manual bending mistakes that can result in significantly slower treatment times. Because your Perth orthodontist examines all plans and specifications created by the SureSmile software before they are forwarded, you can be sure that your braces will be perfect for your needs.
- Fewer Wire Changes – Because all the calculations for your orthodontic wires are performed by state-of-the-art software, using data from advanced 3D images, and reviewed by one of our highly experienced specialists before being sent to the manufacturing centre, the specifications for your new braces will be more accurate than would be possible when using manual techniques. What this means in practical terms is that you will need fewer wire changes to achieve the desired results, which of course means fewer visits to your orthodontist over the treatment period. For people with busy lives, the more convenient nature of our SureSmile braces in Perth and the surrounding area is a real bonus. Furthermore, by avoiding the necessity of manually bending the wires into new shapes every couple of months, the accuracy of the system is increased substantially.
- Incredibly Accurate Tooth Placement – The SureSmile system is capable of producing orthodontic wires that are accurate to within a tenth of a millimetre, which far exceeds the accuracy that even the most skilled of orthodontists could achieve by hand. The ability to plan tooth placement to within a tenth of a millimetre ensures faster and more accurate results than have ever been possible with conventional orthodontic methods. If you want to be assured of the perfect smile, with the fastest treatment time possible, we believe that SureSmile is an option you should seriously consider. The SureSmile system puts incredibly accurate tools in the hands of our highly experienced orthodontists, providing you with an orthodontic treatment option that is second to none.
- Lingual Braces Option – One of the reasons that so many people are reluctant to undergo orthodontic treatment is the unsightly appearance of conventional braces. However should you decide to take advantage of our SureSmile Perth treatment option, you can choose to have lingual braces fitted: wires that are placed behind rather than in front of your teeth. By opting for lingual braces, you can enjoy all of the speed and accuracy benefits the SureSmile system has to offer, without anybody even knowing that you are wearing braces during the treatment period. While lingual braces can be fitted to both your upper and lower teeth if desired, your Perth orthodontist may suggest fitting clear ceramic braces to the lower arch as this can sometimes be a more convenient solution. Because they are clear, they are virtually invisible too. However, if you would rather have lingual braces fitted to both arches, you can, of course, discuss this with your orthodontist at your first appointment.
- Proven Technology – Although it was previously not available in every part of the world, the SureSmile technology that we use today was initially developed almost 20 years ago and has been continually refined ever since. This means that it is a tried and tested technology, with which all of our fully qualified orthodontists are intimately familiar. We understand that some patients are reticent to try new treatment options but the history of the SureSmile system, together with its unique benefits, makes it a safe and viable choice for almost anybody who requires orthodontic treatment to align their teeth. What’s more, the SureSmile technology is approved by the FDA in the USA, along with government bodies in many other countries across the globe, and is covered by Australian Dental Industry Association guidelines.
For further information on all of our SureSmile treatment options, please feel free to contact us at your convenience.